PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawk60ce

Lifer
Jun 11, 2012
C&D has released there first ever Christmas Blend. It is called Chestnuts Roasting and is described as follows:
The first C&D Holiday blend, Chestnuts Roasting offers a delightful, muted, nutty taste on a s lightly aromatic aroma base. A hint of Latakia brings out the "over an open fire" part of the verse.
According to the email from P&C, it is a limited edition release and once its gone its gone. I was online putting together a small TAD order and ran across this (before i received the email.) FYI, SP.com has it for $9 a tin while P&C has it for $15.59. SP.com is still offering free shipping on $50 and more. I ordered 2 tins. Will do my "review" on this blend when it arrives. Enjoy.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
I don't usually go for the holiday blends, but this one sounds interesting.

hawk60ce

Lifer
Jun 11, 2012
I only jumped because it had latakia in it. Im moving away from aro's but still dont mind an aro 'base' so to speak. will open one tin right away to smoke/jar and save the other until next year. Maybe they will release another blend next year.

garyovich

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 22, 2012
How does a company get away with saying "only available at ..." When it is available somewhere else...cheaper at that?

Jul 15, 2011
Sounds pretty damn tasty but my TAD budget is probably blown until after the first of the year :( If anyone gets some and decides they dont like it, I would be interested in trading for a small quantity of it just to see if I like it. I am a big fan of that whole "Aro-English" crossover kind of thing and will be itnerested to see some of the reviews for this one.

hawk60ce

Lifer
Jun 11, 2012
I think the tin art is just effing cool to. Says that it includes all of the C&D characters on one tin.

Status
Not open for further replies.