PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldguyoldpipes

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 20, 2019
I have to give a thumbs up for my Bones pipes. Just started smoking a 2020 St Patrick's Day Short Churchwarden and she draws beautifully. I am not usually a Churchwarden style person, but I must admit this one really does draw nicely and although a bit long for a clincher, she does hold well. Anyone else sing their praises for Bones (Morgan) Pipes. This is my third and I do like each. I have a Dublin and an Oom Paul plus this one.
Bones 2020 St Pat + Lion Head Meer.jpg

Reactions: B.Fee and Jwebb90

tkcolo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 30, 2018
Granby, CO
Decent deal for the pipes, but these are all factory foreign made. Reddit has a hard on for these things. I love unfinished roughouts, so I don't regret the purchase. The reddit fervor for them is annoying as hell.

Reactions: Casual
Jun 23, 2019
Yeah, at 40ish bucks..it's definitely not a bad smoker! I enjoy my stubby 20 on walks at the park or while doing lawn work. I could smoke a cob but there's no stubby 20 looking cobs, that I know of.

Enjoy!

Yup, one of my favorite lunters too!

wbc1UwMl.jpg

verporchting

Lifer
Dec 30, 2018
I’ve got two and enjoy them both. One is rather ugly but smokes well. It had a huge flaw that offended me due to where it was and the tactile sensation was annoying so I filled it with Bondo, outlined the edges with a Sharpie and named it “Unicorn Puke” after a comment from a forum member. Like it even more now for its character and goofy name, lol.

SpookedPiper

Lifer
Sep 9, 2019
East coast
Decent deal for the pipes, but these are all factory foreign made. Reddit has a hard on for these things. I love unfinished roughouts, so I don't regret the purchase. The reddit fervor for them is annoying as hell.
I stay of Reddit, way too much reading...makes it easier to ignore the hard ons!

Status
Not open for further replies.