PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

What do you drink while piping?

• Nothing - Piping should not be diluted

Votes: 9 11.0%
  • Something Sweet - Soda, sweet tea, etc.

Votes: 13 15.9%
  • Coffee or Tea - Nic + caffiene is my combo

Votes: 46 56.1%
  • Water - Palate cleanser and tongue bite soother

Votes: 32 39.0%
  • Alcohol - Wine, beer, or liquor for me!

Votes: 25 30.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebub24

Might Stick Around
Nov 26, 2019
Really it all depends on my mood. I'm a big bourbon fan and that is my go to drink but also enjoy coffee and then last would be water. However it all boils down to what you prefer because if you don't enjoy something it won't pair well with anything you smoke.

BlueMaxx

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 7, 2020
Indiana
In no particular order...water, Ginger Ale, hot tea or a Ciderboy's Strawberry or Blackberry hard cider every so often....

redglow

Lifer
Jan 7, 2019
Michigan
Normally coffee with cream & Splenda. Sometimes I'll make some hot tea as a change of pace.

Diet Coke on ice if it's incredibly hot & uncomfortable.

Epip Oc'Cabot

Can't Leave
Oct 11, 2019
10-2-4 was an old ad campaign of Dr. Pepper, the idea being that it's great to have one at 10, 2 and 4 every day. Lot of their old advertising references the 10-2-4.
Ah! Hmmm... for all the many decades I have watched television..... and for how many jingles run through my head.... I do not recall that one.

In regards to Dr. Pepper, I *do* recall the jingle that goes something akin to:

“I’m a Pepper, he’s a Pepper, she’s a Pepper.... wouldn’t you like to be a “Pepper” too?”

Jan 8, 2013
I'm just gonna ditto Chasingember's photo above (on page one) because yeah.... I swear he and I are long lost brothers. Having a glass of Captain Morgan Black now. Cheers, Duane.

bullet08

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
RTP, NC. USA
personally, i enjoy british ales. but do drink occasional lager. among all the lagers i tried, japanese kirin ichiban is my favorite. it's not too dry like some of others, and has good malt flavor you can taste. unlike sapporo, it has very clean aftertaste. unfortunately, they decided to brew it in america for local market and seems to have lost a lot of fans. however, it's still a great brew and tastes fine. i'm sure they are doing what is possible to match the water characteristics of japanese brewery. finally found a local source for kirin recently and enjoy it now.

Reactions: voorhees
Status
Not open for further replies.