PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
why do I feel like @Servant King has an alibi set up.
Much obliged for the reminder! I'd have come up with one sooner, but I was a bit preoccupied pushing some guy out of his balcony. Tip: the hey-I've-got-some-prescription-drugs-and-alcohol-waiting-for-you-on-the-underside-of-this-balcony trick doesn't seem to work as well as it used to. I blame the internet.

Sigmund

Lifer
Sep 17, 2023
France
Sadly, fame and wealth buy the ability to get away with things that other folks would be confronted about. It too often leads to their demise. 31...just a goofed up kid.

jguss

Lifer
Jul 7, 2013
I didn’t know this guy from the proverbial hole in the ground, and everything said here may well be true. But for two reasons I’m disinclined to piss on him or his apparent stupidity. First one of my kids is about his age and that inevitably triggers a personal reaction to an otherwise impersonal (to me) event. 31 is just too damn young to die, no matter what the cause.

And secondly the older I get the more I viscerally understand the John Donne view of life.

No man is an island,
Entire of itself;
Every man is a piece of the continent,
A part of the main.

If a clod be washed away by the sea,
Europe is the less,
As well as if a promontory were:
As well as if a manor of thy friend's
Or of thine own were.

Any man's death diminishes me,
Because I am involved in mankind.
And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
It tolls for thee.

The Libertine

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 19, 2024
NYC by way of Paris France
I just don't know how I am supposed to feel about this. I guess I am shocked that anyone on this forum would know who they were. Didn't they make girl music?
They are before my time but most of the guys here know of them and are shocked. They did make mostly girl music but most of the models here are gay. I'd rather stick to listening Boy George.

Reactions: cosmicfolklore
most of the models here are gay. I'd rather stick to listening Boy George.
So many jokes come to mind, but probably from my misunderstanding what you are saying here. But, since this is a post about someone who has died... I will just tip my hat. It's not a joking matter when someone dies.