3 Fresh Grechukhin Pipes
New Tinned Tobaccos

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Recent Posts

npod

Preferred Member
Jun 11, 2017
An old shot of Bru as a puppy staring at me while smoking a stogie.

davem

Oct 21, 2018
South Carolina
I now have THREE kittens... being kittens they don't stay still long enough to get a picture. And I can't get a pipe going when all three are sleeping on top of me!

homewaters

Jul 16, 2014
With my little buddy on a hike this afternoon. She was way too busy smelling things and running all over the place but I managed to get her attention for this shot... Sorry the OP was asking for a pipe but the weather today just called for a cigar!

shanez

Preferred Member
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
My dorky cat lovin'the armrest on my chair whilst smoking (I'm the one smoking):

She's a big cat. 16 pounds but not fat. Here she is across my lap for reference:

mso489

Preferred Member
Feb 21, 2013
I want to coo and croon about every one of these critters, those present and those gone on. When my friends lose beloved fur friends, I tell them not to decide about another. It's not their call. When the critters are ready, they will appear, and by then you have little to say about it. Of course, they get no cues, but it feels as if they are working off a list and spot the auras around the appropriate people. That little black and white farm collie is a heart throb, and the skeptical looking setter dog in profile, and the big grinning guy with a ball in this mouth, and...and... and. All of 'em.

dontbeaburleyman

Dec 22, 2013
Had to post. Greta was a rescue. Had her about 2 months. Great companion!

By the way. Pic was taken yesterday (November 18). California is a great place to live if you can survive the fires and earthquakes. And the politics.

scloyd

Preferred Member
May 23, 2018
This has been a great thread. Keep the pictures coming. I wish I could participate...no longer have any pets.

npod

Preferred Member
Jun 11, 2017
This morning I had the rare opportunity to enjoy a morning smoke during the work week. Bru thought the pipe was a raw hide chew and wanted in on that action.

npod

Preferred Member
Jun 11, 2017
^^^Repost Picture^^^, but I didn't have a good shot to post.

timt

Preferred Member
Jul 19, 2018

Out for a stroll and a smoke. Lefty just turned 10 in September and we've had since he was weened. He's been a great dog. Definitely this man's best freind.

tbradsim1

Preferred Member
Jan 14, 2012
. Buddy my 6 month old Catahoula, he’s 60 lbs, gonna be big, when I blow smoke towards him he hauls ass.

npod

Preferred Member
Jun 11, 2017
10 PM, pitch dark in December, but wonderful hot spell today. Enjoying a late night smoke with Bru. He loves Guy Time.