PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cornedbeef

Lurker
Jul 3, 2010
We now have the left sidebar added to mobile so you can easily find the Sponsors list, and the other things that show there.

By the beginning of next week, we should have around 500 retailers loaded up in the directory.

After that, it's on to next year's Pipe Shows.
Thank you!?

robcapp

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 8, 2017
Massachusetts
I'm not sure if it's a setting in my browsers, but the sidebar on the left causes what I'm viewing on screen to jump up and down, as I'm scrolling up and down the page to view next, and previous posts. I'm not really sure how else to describe it.
I'm using latest android iOS on both phone and tablet, and it makes it so hard to read the posts... as the next post about to be read jumps up or down off screen.

Bowie

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 24, 2019
Minnesota
New guy question: Can the sponsors tell if we click through to their site from here? If so, I'm on SP several times a week, and I will try to navigate there through the forum.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
I'm not sure if it's a setting in my browsers, but the sidebar on the left causes what I'm viewing on screen to jump up and down, as I'm scrolling up and down the page to view next, and previous posts. I'm not really sure how else to describe it.
I'm using latest android iOS on both phone and tablet, and it makes it so hard to read the posts... as the next post about to be read jumps up or down off screen.

If you could make one or two screen captures of that issue, it might help us figure out how to fix it.

Please email it to me .... admin at pipesmagazine.com

Status
Not open for further replies.