PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanada

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 8, 2014
img_20140913_114557-600x600.jpg

Been slowly accumulating blends that I want to try(and store). Still have a bunch more to get!

minfarshaw

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 12, 2014
Those are interesting blends. Please continue to update and let us know what you think.

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
All good choices! Got a package yesterday from drrock and one coming today from masspiper.
Perhaps when today's TAD arrives I'll put them together for a group photo. :D

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
Really nice journey ahead right there! I've tried the Escudo, and have some OGS aging. I do love the Escudo. Right out of the tin! Got more now, sittin....

andya27

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 15, 2014
You have several of my favorites there. OGS and Gaslight are my two all-time faves. Several others there are also among my top choices. Nice haul!

jah76

Lifer
Jun 27, 2012
Chelsea Morning is very under rated in my opinion. It's got this creaminess to it. I wish I could drink it.

moonman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 23, 2014
I'm with you Kanada,

I've been trying to accumulate some of my favorites since last January but the list just keeps getting longer...lol...love those English and Latakia's.
001-3-600x516.jpg

kanada

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 8, 2014
I haven't got that stocked up yet, but I've got a long list to fill out. I definitely lean to English and Latakia heavy blends but I wanted a few of the more popular Va's as I didn't have the nest experiences wheniI started quite a few yrs ago. I do tend to stat away from Burley's though, did not enjoy Barbary Coast or MacB's London blend, but never say never I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.