PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

supperthyme

Can't Leave
Nov 2, 2019
You grabbed my attention with Renaissance Faire worker.?

That's right. I've been a booth wench for the past decade- hocking my wares and lacing up bodices.
If any of you have gone to the CO Faire, I may stumbled into your path dressed as a bog witch and harassed you in the King's English..

Used to be a pirate, but my cavalier has gotten heavy over the years. I'd post some photos but that's not very relevant this forum and I'd hate to hijack yet another thread.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
What? I missed that. We love the Ren Faire. We go to Bristol Renaissance Faire.
Used to be a pirate, but my cavalier has gotten heavy over the years. I'd post some photos but that's not very relevant this forum and I'd hate to hijack yet another thread.
rotf

Many a pirate thread on here, and if I'm not the one to blame, I usually get blamed for them!rotf

Reactions: supperthyme

Chasing Embers

Nov 12, 2014
You should go! It's great fun. Smoke your pipe, drink some lager and take in the spectacle of it all. You'll likely see some jousting, juggling and firebreathing. ?
I do a bit of contact juggling, never at a Renaissance Faire though. Too engaged by the surroundings.

supperthyme

Can't Leave
Nov 2, 2019
rotf

Many a pirate thread on here, and if I'm not the one to blame, I usually get blamed for them!rotf
rotf

Is that so? I'm happy to contribute to the next pirate thread and they can blame both of us. People used to ask me how I made my living and I always told them I was a professional pirate without any context.

Not familiar with any jugglers at my home festival, but I know a firebreather or two. Nasty stuff, firebreathing.. inadvertently huffing gasoline really takes a toll on your neurological health.

Reactions: Chasing Embers

Chasing Embers

Nov 12, 2014
Is that so? I'm happy to contribute to the next pirate thread and they can blame both of us. People used to ask me how I made my living and I always told them I was a professional pirate without any context.
I've lost count how many times you've made me laugh out loud since you joined the forum. rotf

supperthyme

Can't Leave
Nov 2, 2019
You didn’t... ( derail, that is )
Good to hear! ? Back to the topic at hand- what has your experience with P&C been like? Seems like a lot of folks are having issues with order fulfillment, shipping, inventory issues etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.