PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sebastian

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 5, 2013
I've not been smoking the pipe that long, but thoroughly enjoy it. Its because of this (and the reading I've done here about rotating pipes) that I pulled the trigger on another order from Smokingpipes.com
I'll try to post some pics...
This one I ordered last Thursday and am waiting anxiously:

sav-morino.jpg

I ordered this one today, just because I love the shape of a Bent Rhodesian/Bulldog:

harp.jpg

And this one just called to me. It will be the first freehand style as well as the first Nording I've owned:

nording.jpg

Also ordered some Black House and Irish Whiskey, but thats for another topic. The pipe has created a monster! :D

gray4lines

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 6, 2012
KY
All three look great! I agree, that is a cool freehand.
I will have to give some irish whiskey a try. As of now, it's been Woodford Reserve bourbon amd Jack single barrel. You will enjoy the Black House!

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
Congratulations on all your new pipes. I hope they all arrive safely and you enjoy them all for many years.

bigboi

Lifer
Nov 12, 2012
Watch out for the PAD and TAD they are diseases that afflict us pipe smokers. Terrible beasts that rear their ugly heads whenever someone posts pictures of their new pipes and tobacco purchases on the forums!

sebastian

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 5, 2013
Without starting a new thread...

I recieved the Sav Morino today (its the first picture in post 1 of this thread). The box it came in just has the Smokingpipes logo, the sock is the same, and the pipe itself has no mention of the Savinelli brand. Just a small stamp that reads "Italy". Does this seem strange to anyone else or do some Savs just come this way?

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
I believe that is a sub-brand from Savinelli, like the Roma. Roma does not say Savinelli on them anywhere, but they are often marketed as Savinelli Roma.

Status
Not open for further replies.