Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldbaccy

Might Stick Around
Mar 31, 2019
What's the verdict on the most potent latakia blend with the highest nicotine?
After smoking quite a bit of Pirate Kake, I'm finding I could bathe in latakia (swimming pool full).
Only thing it's lacking is the nicotine.

rdavid

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 30, 2018
Milton, FL
I just discovered Lane Punch. Absolute lat bomb with a good kick. Strongest nic lat bomb I’ve found yet.
I’m sure there’s others but I’m really happy with Punch.
Punch... in the face.
Also I like to add Five Brothers to basically anything to kick it up a notch or three.

rdavid

Jun 30, 2018
Milton, FL
I really like Bow Legged Bear and it’s definitely got a kick to it but I just didn’t get a lot of latakia out of it.
Ten Russians is definitely a lat bomb with a nic hit. Also very high on my favorites list.

Reactions: dmcmtk

oldbaccy

Might Stick Around
Mar 31, 2019
Thanks for the info guys. Ten russians and bow legged, both are in a recent order I placed which should arrive in a day or so. Can't wait to try them. I'm putting punch on the future list.

Reactions: dmcmtk

perdurabo

Lifer
Jun 3, 2015
C&D Montford Point Marine...Best Lat Blend out there. Have a cup of water beside you. I usually don’t get hiccups, but this one delivers.

Reactions: oldtoby

sittingbear

Jul 20, 2015
Olympia, WA
I'm not sure about the nicotine level, but C&D Da Vinci is about 75% latakia, I believe. And you could always just get some straight mixing latakia!

elasmo

Can't Leave
Mar 23, 2019
McConnell's latakia flake always kicks my ass. If I'm attempting to get 2 full flakes in the bowl, I gotto be careful.

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
Latakia, in and of itself, is not a high nicotine leaf, so a blend that is high in latakia is apt to be lower in nicotine.

Reactions: oldtoby

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
judcole, I agree. Lat is not at all synonymous with high nicotine. There are some higher nic English blends with Lat, but that isn't the source of the nicotine I don't think. Just coincidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.