Not open for further replies.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
Michael,
Just caught this thread. Yikes!!

Back when I had my surgery in 2015 the Doc had to go in with a blaster and a bucket. They inserted a catheter and told me I had to keep it in for a week at the minimum to avoid any complications due to tissue swelling. Pissing blood is not my idea of a good time. After a week I showed up at the Doc's office where they applied a numbing agent and then, YANK!!!! Didn't hurt but it was the damnedest sensation. Felt like my urethra, bladder and kidneys were coming out. I've since become a big fan of cranberries.
Glad that you survived the ordeal and I wish you a speedy and complete recovery!

dino

Lifer
Jul 9, 2011
Chicago
I'm glad to hear that all went well. And, I wish you a speedy, complete and painless recovery.

Stay well, Cosmic!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Those stones are some unreal pain. Some women have compared it to childbirth. So I hope they get you fixed up. They'll give you some dietary and beverage advice that you won't want to hear, but follow it anyway. Years ago I was hit at work. I ended up shouting and moaning in the employee health unit. By the time I rode the ambulance to the ER, I think I'd passed the stone, but for a while, I felt like I'd been stabbed. May you be fixed up and mended without much discomfort. All good wishes.

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
Women are always going on about childbirth, how it hurts worse than getting kicked in the stones and such. Scientists conducted a study, and a full 67% of women said they'd like to have another baby, and 0% of men said they could use another boot to the cods. The numbers speak for themselves.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
My deepest sympathy. By all accounts those "jagged shards of calcium" are God-awful things. May you never have a recurrence.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiioP_bQVMA

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Women are always going on about childbirth, how it hurts worse than getting kicked in the stones and such. Scientists conducted a study, and a full 67% of women said they'd like to have another baby, and 0% of men said they could use another boot to the cods. The numbers speak for themselves.
:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.