PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarlet claw

Can't Leave
Mar 9, 2020
This pipe Maker i just found Lives about 40mins away from me.
His pipes seem to be of the highest quality. Really thinking of getting one when one comes up i like or maybe commission one if he can do that. He is An American, Living in Great Britain, With an Icelandic name. Can't be a bad combination for a pipe maker.
here's some of his work.
180112110109lc179nSg-l.jpgFish
180112110110lc179a8j-l.jpgWax Drip
180112110109lc179wxa-l.jpgNetherworld.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
His pipes seem to be of the highest quality. Really thinking of getting one when one comes up i like or maybe commission one if he can do that. He is An American, Living in Great Britain, With an Icelandic name. Can't be a bad combination for a pipe maker.
here's some of his work.
View attachment 32861Fish
View attachment 32862Wax Drip
View attachment 32863Netherworld.
Shit I didn’t know you lived in the UK?!

I had thought he quit making pipes?

Scarlet claw

Can't Leave
Mar 9, 2020
I have about half dozen pipes from Paul and another half dozen from his 14 year old Son Isaac. Paul uses high grade briar, his drills are perfect as is his overall workmanship. I highly recommend his and Isaac's pipe. Here's my favorite from Paul, the Sequoia Blast/Carve.

View attachment 32865
That is one stunning pipe congrats on that. looks like a trip to his shop is on the cards.

Reactions: BROBS

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
here's some of his work.
View attachment 32861Fish
View attachment 32862Wax Drip
View attachment 32863Netherworld.
That ring grain blast on the first one is amazing!

Scarlet claw

Can't Leave
Mar 9, 2020
Always happy to hang out with a fellow pipe smoker, should you wish to visit the workshop.
When i'm confident enough in knowing that this covid nightmare is really over i would luv to vist your workshop it would be an honour.

• Love
Reactions: BROBS
Status
Not open for further replies.