PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

professorwheezy

Might Stick Around
Jul 3, 2013
Took advantage of SmokingPipe.com Lane Bulk sale and had a TAD experience. Ordered most the of their products to try them out and ended up getting a few freebies thrown in (the others I didn't order). Way to go SP. Anyway, after I tried the Newminster Superior Round Slices I grabbed the HGL bag. Didn't even read what was in it ahead of time figuring I was in for a nice aro experience. I actually had a wonderful experience but it wasn't the aro adventure I was thinking.
HGL is a very nice MILD Latakia blend and I was very pleasantly surprised. If I want my version of fuller English I'll dip into Proper English which is certainly stronger. HGL is a very nice blend, I see it either as a gentle first smoke or a late night smoke when I don't want to smell like a rolled in a campfire before bed. I have lots more to try, have all the Lane Bulks, plus Westminster Superior Slices and Navy rolls and Stockkbye Luxury Navy Twist and Luxury Navy Twist and Altadis Fox and Hound.

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
I purchased a new pipe from SmokingPipes.com the other day, and some Altadis Revelation mach. The fine folks at SmokingPipes.com threw in a pouch of Lane Black Raspberry. Great bunch of folks.

barleynbaccy

Can't Leave
May 31, 2013
I just got 4oz of TGL which is the McClelland remake of HGL. I like it, but for some weird reason I am looking for more sweetness out of it than I am currently getting. I'll have to try out the original from lane.

Status
Not open for further replies.