PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

conlejm

Lifer
Mar 22, 2014
The coupon code was "INSTAPERETTI" (without the quotes). It didn't work from my iPad, but it did work from my iMac; not sure why.

snowyowl

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 21, 2015
Recent shopping... Tashkent, Cuban Mixture, and Royal in the paint cans; they have other stuff too!

[Just a sampling of what I've bought this month from LJP.]

docwatson

Lifer
Jul 2, 2009
New England
Peretti's is one of the last TRUE Hand Blenders in the USA. Experiment and try as many blends as you can, you will find a favorite blend guaranteed. Tashkent, Royal and 9575 are a few of my favorites. Along with some of the burley blends like 110, 102, and others. Enjoy

soshoresig

Lurker
Dec 8, 2015
D7485 is my favorite. Sometimes i just have to pop open the can to stuff my face in and inhale. Love it. Nice mild english

jackswilling

Lifer
Feb 15, 2015
I just got English 110 and Royal. Both are on my reorder/cellar list. Need to try Tashkent. Love their "tins/cans" a very nice old-school touch.

ram74

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 7, 2013
To me L.J Peretti tobacco is as good as Esoterica and more unique. Oriental #40 and Tashkent are fantastic and nothing else tastes like the them. Especially Oriental #40 which to me is the reference Oriental. It is tangy, sour goodness and like all Peretti blends just silky smooth. The Latakia they use in Tashkent has this incense quality that I just don't get from other Latakia blends. I wonder why it tastes so different from other Latakia? Royal Blend, Smith's Own while more mainstream are also elite blends.

ericusrex

Lifer
Feb 27, 2015
#40 is like a more-elegant Star of the East.
I've also grown quite fond of 7485. I think of it as a Virginia forward blend with a little latakia instead of a mild English.

bigpond

Lifer
Oct 14, 2014
I'll bet that comment came as a result of deer tongue in cuban mix. Floral? Sure. Soapy? Not to me.

ericusrex

Lifer
Feb 27, 2015
I don't get soapy at all. That dude must be confusing Perretti with Gawith & Hogarth. They do sound the same....

Status
Not open for further replies.