PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
Steve, you guys are dreaming if you think this guy will make restitution and stop trying to rob people. You need to put him in jail for the sake of every pipe smoker out there.
- Harris
Harris, I'm often accused of living in La La Land. Actually though, I have only been a conduit of the information that has been sent to me. I have no "skin in the game" with Kyle Black, but certainly feel for those who do. I think the main goal has been to get restitution for those in the pipe hobby who got scammed and lost money. From what I understand, if restitution is not made quickly then the formal legal process will begin.
Pipestud

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Kyle aka Anthony Combs aka what ever other names you have used, yes you are a thief. You send a guy 4 Grabows instead of the 3500.00 pipes he bought, that is what a thief does. Too bad for you that is mail fraud across state lines dummy.

Don't come to this site and pretend this is all some big misunderstanding. You have been robbing pipe smokers for years, you are a pathetic excuse for a human being and yes I pity your daughter, she will grow up knowing her father is a thief and a liar and the lowest form of pond scum there is.

Reactions: anotherbob

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Steve I totally get how people want their money back and will believe almost anything to get it back, unfortunately they are dealing with a professional thief. I do hope they get it back and I understand you are just a conduit. You saw his scam from a mile away and you did not bite.

briar

Lurker
Sep 18, 2013
Harris
Once again, I never s have purchased Dr Grabow pipes. Nor have I ever recieved $3500 dollars. I can assure you that. Her saying I did that was a lie. Choose to believe it, I do not care. We got into an arguement and thats what she chose to spread. She says I did this, but still chose to want to marry me? Really? nothing about her story makes sense. Once again, I have said my part, and I will be done with it.

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
I don't know the details here but one thing is certain sir. You shame the Marine Corps. From your actions, you do not appear to be Ever Faithful. I sure hope this is a life lesson you can learn from... not for you... but for your daughter.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Mike, I hear you. I would be one that would give up any amount of restitution to see that maggot in jail. The thing is, I believe he will not make good and you will get to see him in jail. People like him always think they can get away with it.

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
There is an old bible saying that says "your sins will find you out". I believe this to be true so sooner or later, Mr Black will face justice, if not in this life then then next. I don't think that this man is 100% bad in all ways possible, I do believe that he must have good and honorable characteristics. But I do think he has a serious character defect that he's not recognizing as evidence by his excuse making. I do hope he gets the help he needs and that his daughter is ok.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
@briar
I'm almost speechless.
You're a butthead.
Edit: How the hell was the name "BRIAR" not freaking taken already? Seriously?

• Haha

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Is there a crime fiction genre writer here on Forums who could pick this up, with an "all characters

are fictitious" disclaimer, do a pipe smoking crime novel based upon, but legally insulated from,

this sorry tale?

Status
Not open for further replies.