PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

vosBghos

Lifer
May 7, 2022
Idaho

As I go back to ID from NC I'm taking a different route so as to hit different shops and show my wife and kids the Badlands and Blackhills that I saw on a family road trip in my youth.

The Shoppe , Great people, Great selection, old school feel, picked up a couple of tins of The Beast at a fair price to support the place and a tin of HH Rustica at a steal to add to the cellar. They have a pipe club that meets on the back porch on Saturday mornings till noonish headed by the guy who restores the Estates. If you are on you way through town and want a serious pipe shop with pipes and tins galore this is it.

brandaves

Can't Leave
Jan 5, 2020
Kentucky

As I go back to ID from NC I'm taking a different route so as to hit different shops and show my wife and kids the Badlands and Blackhills that I saw on a family road trip in my youth.

The Shoppe , Great people, Great selection, old school feel, picked up a couple of tins of The Beast at a fair price to support the place and a tin of HH Rustica at a steal to add to the cellar. They have a pipe club that meets on the back porch on Saturday mornings till noonish headed by the guy who restores the Estates. If you are on you way through town and want a serious pipe shop with pipes and tins galore this is it.
This was my local shop when I lived in the area. The walls are literally packed with tobacco 🤣 I love it though. Good people and a nice little B&M to support.

bluegrassbrian

Your Mom's Favorite Pipe Smoker
Aug 27, 2016
Louisville

Bali shag too?

F

fMf Piper

I have read about Kremer's many times since staring my pipe smoke journey. I keep saying I am going to drive out and visit one of these days, but I haven't done it yet. I really need to make this more of a priority.

bluegrassbrian

Aug 27, 2016
Louisville
You're not meeting up every Saturday right? I need to clear out my Saturday mornings and spend a bit on the porch with you.
Yeah every Saturday more or less, weather depending. It could be any combination of a dozen or so people.
If you had a specific Saturday morning in mind just shoot me a dm a couple days in advance and I'll keep you up to date.
There's a handful of cornerstone guys who make it most of the time. There's also some oddballs.
Today a dude named Richard came up from Bardstown - he makes pipes - some real unique concepts (that don't tickle me per se), but he's nice.

bluegrassbrian

Aug 27, 2016
Louisville
I have read about Kremer's many times since staring my pipe smoke journey. I keep saying I am going to drive out and visit one of these days, but I haven't done it yet. I really need to make this more of a priority.
Ever since Alicia took over from her father, we've (pipe club/pipe smokers in general) had a greater influence on what she carries. The selection has grown well over the past couple years.