PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

stosho

Might Stick Around
Aug 10, 2013
How do you begin determining the value of a pipe? I am considering selling this set. I have seen them on etsy for a crazy price over $200.00 and one set was discussed here with some enthusiasm for under one hundred. It also seems like Koolsmoke was putting out a wide range of bowl styles. They are lightly smoked and no tarnish on the metal. I am planning to post them on Craigslist locally to avoid the whole ebay and mailing hassle. If that doesn't work I will post them on ebay. I realize this is like asking the wolves to keep an eye on the hens but most everyone here seems to be the friendly type. I am not looking to get rich. I will likely sell them for something I might prefer to smoke. I am a more earthy guy. I just don't want to list them and then regret it for the remainder of my smoking years.

stosho

Might Stick Around
Aug 10, 2013
Thanks that is what I needed to hear. The range was all over the place. They cost me next to nothing. I may try and trade them off for a bulldog shape. I have been wanting one for some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.