PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravenpipe

Lurker
Aug 1, 2014
Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum and pipes in general. I've smoked cigars for years though! So I been in kona for about a week and I'm kind of weird about souvenirs. I'm very picky in picking something that's local and I'd use. During my search, I found these 7" long bamboo pipes with a tiny bowl made of a coco shell at a local shop and they are called kona pipes. I was curious if anyone new about them? If so, are they a good smoke?

ddavid

Lurker
Jul 27, 2014
They have a website with reviews, you may or may not have seen it. But the description makes me believe they are for hash or marijuana but I don't see why tobacco could not be smoked in it as well. They have a lifetime warranty, that is a plus. They look nice and even if you don't smoke it it seems like a nice handmade display piece. Sorry I do not have any experience with these just my thoughts on what I see online.

philobeddoe

Lifer
Oct 31, 2011
East Indiana
I checked their website, it looks like a real pipe, but I wouldn't count on them lasting very long. They seem a little kitschy to me, but opinions are like....

ravenpipe

Lurker
Aug 1, 2014
I want to start pipe smoking and a souvi from kona I thought be two-one punch but ya I thought the same in about it being for marijuana.

Status
Not open for further replies.