PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
I think it was mentioned here, though it could have also been a dream I had. Sometimes the real world and this waking fantasy get mixed up ;P.
Seriously though I think the article was shared here along with the note that Kevin was quoted. And if I would venture a guess. I think I was like I told you guys these things move in cycles.

PipeWI

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 30, 2023
Somerset WI
I always worry about this kind of story because it's bound to lead to the usual hysteria and bring pipe smoking under the basilisk glare of the antis. As long as they imagine us as uniformly old newfoundland fishermen (as per this article's author), we're safe, because they think well all be dead soon. As soon as someone suggests that anyone under 30 has picked up a pipe....

1000019523.jpg

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Interesting article on how younger people are getting into cigars and pipes in the UK, and how big that rise is, thanks for sharing.

bullet08

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
RTP, NC. USA
Was sure which "Guardian" we are talking about. Then realized it's a British paper. Cool. Read it online occasionally when there's something about jellied eel.