PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjtannen

Can't Leave
Jan 3, 2011
Whadda ya say when you have a super dump in the morning? I say "Holy Shit"! This morning it happended while I was smoking my best bowl ever. This morning before breakfast I grabbed my large Mario Grandi and proceeded to pack it as follows: 1. Bottom layer was a 50/50 mix of BCA and Wilke's Bestmake. 2. Middle layer was Penzance. 3. Top layer of the 50/50 mix. This smoke lasted a full hour and three quarters with only two relights. It was an absolutely outstanding parfait. When I had finished this bowl and was dumping the ash I thought "Holy Shit" .....for the second time. This delightful personal tobacco recipe is now my trademark and it inaugurates the Kevin is a Turd...Holy Shit great original smokes thread.

scotrob

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 24, 2011
yes I too was confused by both the post and the subject line, not least because in the UK (perhaps USA is different) the word "dump" can be used as a verb meaning "to defecate"...this coupled with the "Kevin is a Turd" and "Holy Shit" made me wonder what a "Super dump" was....
but i think i understand now

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
I hope Kevin reads this thread. He said he would and I'd LIKE to think he's a man of his word! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.