PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackbeard

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 13, 2015
Was wondering who's from Kentucky on the forums. Personally, for right now I am nearest Somerset.

blackbeard

Sep 13, 2015
That's not many people in Kentucky on the forums! Bringing this thread up again, just to see if anyone else just missed it. Surely there is more!

blackbeard

Sep 13, 2015
Too bad your not a little closer! 2.5 hours is too far for me to be your apprentice.

blackbeard

Sep 13, 2015
Great day! Went to another Thanksgiving dinner today. I brought out my pipe, started smoking waiting on the food. Met another pipe smoker, said he was on the forums here; maybe he'll turn up. Another older gentlemen...the name has slipped my mind came out and said "Well, he must be a good fella he's smokin' a pipe." Which, of course as we all know is true :puffy:. We discussed, I gave them both my number, and the older man was asking about tobaccos. Naturally I ran out to the car and had a little of everything. Brought him about 4-5 ounces of tobacco and glad to see him excited about it. Hope to hear more from these guys. So, there is hope to find others!
Good company, good smoke, good food, plenty of laughter; what more can one ask for?

Status
Not open for further replies.