Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Jan 30, 2020
New Jersey
Yikes! So it looked fine upon opening for everyone and then after 1-2 weeks there was visible mold growing? Was it narrowed down by the buyers as to why this happened...like existing mold spores already in the tobacco waiting for the right conditions to thrive?
I think it ended up not being mold, but whatever he cased it in was the final claim. I believe it was the fact that it showed up so quick and sudden is why people initially thought it was mold.

I can’t say it’s gotten worse over the years so maybe it is in fact, fine. The whole thing just lost my interest but I haven’t thrown it away yet.

Reactions: Marie

Marie

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 15, 2024
Los Angeles
I have only tried 3 of his blend and like them a lot. I would like to try more but the last 2 times I tried to order his website wouldn’t complete the order. I tried to reach out to him but he didn’t seem interested in fixing the problem.
Yeah...I noticed this in the interview. The passion for the blending, but the increasing frustration with the business side. I would have looked elsewhere myself if the I kept trying and couldn't place the order on the website. Just would throw everything into doubt at that point for me.

Marie

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 15, 2024
Los Angeles
I think it ended up not being mold, but whatever he cased it in was the final claim. I believe it was the fact that it showed up so quick and sudden is why people initially thought it was mold.

I can’t say it’s gotten worse over the years so maybe it is in fact, fine. The whole thing just lost my interest but I haven’t thrown it away yet.
Yeah...with all the options out there to go to for tobacco, there is not a lot of room for error and poor customer service on the business side. For me inflation these days really makes me think twice before putting my money out there. I am anticipating increasing international supply chain disruptions going forward, so just placed a large order for an assortment of tea from a reputable online seller I have ordered from several times. Not ready to do this with tobacco though.