Kayos Special (Italy) does anyone know this pipe?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

72 Fresh Savinelli Pipes
6 Fresh Estate Pipes
18 Fresh Neerup Pipes
36 Fresh AKB Meerschaum Pipes
12 Fresh Caminetto Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

dingdong

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 2, 2024
Jakarta, Indonesia
Hi,
Someone offered me this pipe..have searched everywhere yet i can't seem to find any reference (there are few ads on the Kayos with similar square bowl on the net) but nothing else.
Appreciate the knowledge and input.
Thanks
WhatsApp Image 2024-05-01 at 11.24.43 (2).jpegWhatsApp Image 2024-05-01 at 11.24.44 (1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2024-05-01 at 11.24.44.jpeg

dingdong

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 2, 2024
Jakarta, Indonesia
Maybe try Lorenzo ? 🤷‍♂️
yeah i have seen some references to Lorenzo..so it is probably a Lorenzo..
Will skip it then. I had a Nouvelle Vague Lorenzo already.
Thanks

Reactions: Hillcrest
Aug 1, 2012
Kayos is also a tobacco shop in Romania. Don't know if there's any connection. It could be a house brand made by someone else, possibly Lorenzo as mentioned earlier in the thread.

Alejo R.

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 13, 2020
Buenos Aires, Argentina.
The photos you have taken are very good. I don't know the brand, but from what I can see the pipe has a lot of putty fillings, it was polished without much attention to detail and the mouthpiece was so rusty that when polishing it they removed several millimeters and it was noticeably smaller than the stem. It's a pipe worth maybe ten dollars.

dingdong

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 2, 2024
Jakarta, Indonesia
Yes i think this is a low end pipe, i bought several other pipe from the same seller (MGM1912, Sullivan Powell, and Sav Lumberman) yet this one is not of the same class. Most probably a house pipe, and bent stem-shank :rolleyes: