PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jndyer

Lifer
Jul 1, 2012
Central Oregon
I only smoke lane 1-q but the last two weeks I am starting to think about trying some Virginian flake tobacco. I think TAD is beginning to set in.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
Joshy sounds like the onset of Pipe Acquisition Disorder.

Soon to be followed by Tobacco Acquisition Disorder.

Then....
Joshy no! say it isn't so. You have entered the twilight zone, beyond this world strange things are known, Use the key unlock the door, see what your fate might have in store.
PS. I love ATHF!

bigmike

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
Congratulations as that will be the first of many.....since you obviously now have the onset of PAD !!!!!!

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
I can almost guarentee the corn cobs will be what you go back to for their superior draw over all briar. If I could get an oom paul cob with a p-lip style stem on it (with an extra large bore throughout the stem), I would be in heaven. Sounds like a job for the Smoking Dragon.

galeon

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 12, 2012
She's a real beauty. I love the old Kaywoodies. Good lookin' solid pipe that looks like she fits great in the hand. Make sure to let us know how she smokes. :puffy:

galeon

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 12, 2012
Try scrolling down. I'm getting to the correct place in IE, Firefox, and Chrome.

galeon

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 12, 2012
Ah. It's probably linking you to the mobile ebay site. It should work for ya when you get to a computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.