PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jchaplick

Lifer
May 8, 2011
Like it syays i just ordered one, when i get it, ill smoke it a few times and do a little review on it. cant wait
Edit: Moved to Pipe Talk, L

dylan793

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 12, 2011
Buchanan, GA
I was scoping out that windcap pipe they're offering. It looks really cool but its just not my style 8) I may break down and get the Kentucky number 48 I think its called. Im slightly confused with how they name/designate some of their pipes.

buckeye

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 16, 2010
i hunt a lot and smoke a pipe while bunny hunting.been wanting a pipe with a wind cap.

i will find out how it will hold up. :puffy:

dylan793

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 12, 2011
Buchanan, GA
That'd definitely be an excellent "hunting pipe" then. The cap should keep all manner of brush and vegetation out of your baccy while tracking down those bunnies :) The pipes are cheap enough to be considered knock-around pipes as well.

macnutz

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 7, 2011
I've been eying that army pipe as well. I spend a lot of the winter in the roof garden which is often quite breezy and late night walks with the mutts might be benefited by the wind cover. I see I'm not the only one to focus on that one. :)

dylan793

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 12, 2011
Buchanan, GA
Check out the Puella #45. They certainly have some interesting designs and shapes going on. I gotta stop looking at their darn store! I've already bought 3 pipes this week! :oops:

buckeye

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 16, 2010
i bought if off there ebay store.made a 19 dollar offer and got it.i go through cobs fast out hunting so maybe

this pipe will last longer.

mrbrog

Might Stick Around
Sep 5, 2011
Hello Fellow Smokers,

Thanks so Much for being so kind to us and giving us a chance in the USA market.

So far, Pipes-magazine, has brought us quiet some sales, so we will be expanding the USA market with even more models and color-finishes for the Month of September.

In Poland we sell over 100 Models, yes that's right "100".

We would love to hear from you what kind of pipes you would like to see next, and what color, finish are your favorites.

So Please Please give us your thoughts here on the forum.

Also, we are offering a FREE Tamper Tool (with free shipping as well) for anybody that will post a product review on a Brog Pipe bought on Amazon from our store (honest reviews only, we don't force you to write in favor).

Here's how:

A. Review should be posted here on Pipes-magazine "and" on Amazon.

B. When posting here on pipes-magazine, a picture should be included (you're own, not a copy paste).

C. Review must be at least 3 paragraphs in length, the longer the better.

D. Include a link where you bought the product.

E. When you're done, send me a PM with your shipping address, and we'll ship you the Tamper Tool, and send you a PM to confirm.

All the best,

Puff Puff

Mr. Brog

dylan793

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 12, 2011
Buchanan, GA
Wow, that's really cool Mr. Brog! I'll definitely be purchasing one of your pipes next week as i'm over my spending limit for this week :lol:
A question i'd like to ask however about the pear wood pipes, is it possible to do rustication on this type of wood? or sandblast? I like rough finishes on pipes.

mrbrog

Might Stick Around
Sep 5, 2011
dylan793 wrote: is it possible to do rustication on this type of wood? or sandblast?

Hey Dylan, sure can, and quiet a few rusticated ones in stock from these models: 14-21-15-16-37.

What color do you like?

Here's a photo of 3 different 14's

14rsrctb.JPG

14rsrcta.JPG

Mr. Brog

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
I just sent the Christmas list to the wife, the Mr. Brog Army model was on it. It sure would make a great stocking stuffer!

dylan793

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 12, 2011
Buchanan, GA
+1 on that "pinecone" looking one in the middle! Are these on your amazon.com store? I need to take another look I guess.
What color do you like?

I like a black rusticated or sandblasted. But as I said above, I really like the middle pipe in that picture as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.