PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravkesef

Lifer
Aug 10, 2010
Cheshire, CT
What an awesome night this has been! I made Preferred status, and not long thereafter, my doorbell rang, and a messenger handed me my framed certificate, my purple propeller beanie, and various other assorted trinkets. I sat down to enjoy my loot, when the doorbell rang again. There was another messenger, dangling a set of car keys, and he pointed to a beautiful Bentley sitting in the driveway. "With Kevin's compliments," he said. The car is gorgeous, but I think I'm the only kid on the block with a purple Bentley. Kevin, what were you thinking of???

smeigs

Lifer
Jun 26, 2012
hahah that is awesome!! I just noticed that I as well hit the purple status just now!! I will be awaiting my deliveries as well.. Thanks kevin, you are too generous!

Jan 8, 2013
Dang... it just got a purple pinto http://www.cookieboystoys.com/friends/purplepinto.htm
I have to admit... that's a pretty dang sweet looking pinto.

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
Congrats, seem like a lot of us have hit the purple mark lately. I look forward to many more posts from you, I always find them interesting.

ravkesef

Lifer
Aug 10, 2010
Cheshire, CT
brdavidson wrote:
I look forward to many more posts from you, I always find them interesting.

Wow--what an accolade! I feel truly honored and humbled at reading that. Thank you so much. It's good to be a part of this forum and to share, give and learn from my Pipesmoking friends.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Ooops! :oops:
You weren't supposed to get the Bentley, just the license plate bracket on the Bentley.

Sorry for the mix up. The "fulfillment department" is manned by ex-employees from P&C, so whaddya expect?

Plate.jpg

The car is gonna be repo'd, but as a consolation, you and Chad will be getting an

Official PipesMagazine Multi-pipe Tote Bag, which I'm sure you'll appreciate even more.

PMPipePouch.jpg

smeigs

Lifer
Jun 26, 2012
I guess I can live without the purple car, but I know I could not live without that Tote bag... SWEEEEET!

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
I expect that you will get a lot of hot air.
Welcome to the club guys!
Winton

Status
Not open for further replies.