PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
Shawn-man:
I've got you on the prayer list at my parish in Topeka so there's a bunch of Kansas wheat field Episcopalian vibes coming your way. I'm also shooting a PM to our resident sky-pilot, Frtimmyd, and you can expect equal amounts of positive, well meaning Anglican thoughts originating from NE Kentucky.
With all the other folk who've written I'd say you're pretty well zeroed in and, as we all know, Artillery is the King of battle - be it prayerful or lethally delivered.
Shawn, in case you're interested, and you should be, twelve of our US Presidents are Episcopalian - several elected multiple times.
The lesson to be learned is that God listens to us, brother, a whole lot more than the other guys.
(Winking here, okay?)
Fnord

frtimmyd

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 13, 2011
Shawn,
Been out of commission for a couple of days and so I'm just getting caught up with this post. Perhaps the worst part of any medical issue is the "not knowing". It is my firm belief that God has already heard the prayers of you, your family, and this community and that He is already in the middle of this situation. Hang tight.
O Lord, you are indeed the Great Physician. Grant to Shawn, peace and comfort during this time of wondering. Thank you for working to bring all things together for his good. Amen. +

Status
Not open for further replies.