Just got my DR GRABOW OMEGA in the mail ( pic's)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulldogbriar89

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 3, 2014
I just got my Dr Grabow Omega in the mail, after a little cleaning up and a good waxing it is looking beautiful. Just took some pics to share with all you.

Mar 30, 2014
wv
Nice score. I have two Omegas. They are excellent smokers. I frequently take my Omega to work. I can smoke it all day and it never gets soggy.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Made in Sparta, North Carolina. I've always thought Dr. Grabows look like they are made by people who smoke and

collect the pipes. Mine is a Royalton bulldog. That's a really handsome Omega, and you have it well spruced up!

bulldogbriar89

Oct 3, 2014
thanks terry, thanksa mso, I do want do fix it up a little more their is a thing on the silver band and some marks on the bowl.

tuold

Lifer
Oct 15, 2013
Beaverton,Oregon
I think you will be happy with that Omega. Be sure to check ebay for new listings of older Grabows. I've never been disappointed by them.

bulldogbriar89

Oct 3, 2014
tuold I think this and the 2 I ordered last week will be my last pipe orders for a while as I am getting married in the spring, and because she has really bad parents (who I don't even think will be at the wedding) refuse to pay for it I will be paying for everything, so all my money if going towards that.

Status
Not open for further replies.