PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
I have not seen any in my area or the neighboring states in over a year maybe it’s just a Midwest area shortage

I have not seen any in my area or the neighboring states in over a year maybe it’s just a Midwest area shortage
I just looked online and it is shocking how many of the codger blends are sold out. I'm stopping by Low Country in Longs, SC on my way to see my step-daughter on Friday. It will be interesting to see what they have. Keep an eye on Flea Bay for $150 dollar tubs of CH and PA.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
I just looked online and it is shocking how many of the codger blends are sold out. I'm stopping by Low Country in Longs, SC on my way to see my step-daughter on Friday. It will be interesting to see what they have. Keep an eye on Flea Bay for $150 dollar tubs of CH and PA.
the codger blends are very designed for all day smoking. And a lot of people have more time to smoke all day then they did before, you know with the whole working from home thing. That might be one of the things contributing to the lack of supply.

Pipewizard420

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 28, 2020
Yeah it's sad how hard it has become to find old Codger blends lately. Hopefully Middleton is not full of crap and they actually DO start production up again, but personally I'm not taking any chances and am pretty well stocked up on PA and have 3 boxes of CH which will probably be traded for some Middleton Cherry soon.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
This raises the question, what causes the unevenness in supply and/or distribution? Are there production problems, hoarding, state regulatory hassles? Or what? The glory of the OTC/codger blends was always their dependable availability, which counts a lot with the customer base. I'm sorry to see that changed to an odd uneven unpredictability.

Status
Not open for further replies.