PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lifeon2

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 19, 2012
denver co
OK so I had the weekend before I left for Seattle and last weekend to do a little pipe shopping and here are some of the fruits of my labor.
First 4 yello boles from the top down they are 1, Centura 2, yello bole with the kbb in the clover leaf 3, thorn 4, collegiate. They were $6 dollars each.

Next is 2 WDCs the top is a lockmount and the bottom is a milano hesson guard. The lockmount was $5 and the milano was $6

a quartet of grabows the top 2 are DeLuxe with the spade on top of the stem the first one is a 9803 and the second is a 9711 the second 2 are westbrooks one regular and one continental. These were $6 dollars each.

A nice unsmoked and unmarked calabash with the stand $5 bucks for the pipe with the stand.

The last three are once again from the top down an unsmoked with the box and paper work brass tone kirsten, a savinelli punto oro and a sasieni 4 dot they were $10 each.

I still need to take some pics of my new 6 sided display as well.

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
Life:
Scores like this keep me walking through the door of every Tom, Dick & Harry antique shoppe, store, mall and flea market I drive by.
You did good, pal. God Almighty, you did just fine.
PM sent.
Fnord

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
I'd be happy finding just the Sasieni on an antique store trip, let alone everything else. Excellent finds!

martiniman

Apr 6, 2012
Nice finds,

I spent 3 hrs at a local flea mkt and had my choice of several cobs from $6-12.

There was also an unidentifiable briar brunt through for $25. :cry:

jah76

Lifer
Jun 27, 2012
Nice finds!
I usually find jack and squat.
It's the hunt that makes the catch better I suppose.

lifeon2

Jan 19, 2012
denver co
I have another estate sale this wekend with tobaciana listed in the items so heres to hoping I have more to add to the pile :)

gmwolford

Lifer
Jul 26, 2012
WV, USA
Wow, great finds. I usually find overpriced junk but, as has been mentioned, it's the thrill of the hunt that keeps me going!

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
Nice finds! I love antique stores as well. I recently picked up 6 pipes with a stand myself for 60 bucks, three Ehrlichs, two Old Englands, and one Dr. Graybow. A few years ago, I picked up a pre-Lane Charatan for 6 bucks! It's a great way to get some great pipes. Keep on junkin!

Status
Not open for further replies.