PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlee

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 1, 2011
Denver
Been awhile since I've posted... livin' life has kept me off the internets lately(which is a good thing). It's been quite a few cigars the last week but I've just about killed the G.L. Pease Chelsea Morning in stock at the J Lee abode and lots of Lane 1-Q as usual. MM cobs and the Pete Kapet 68 have been the usual suspects. Paired with Gentlemen Jack and a return to an old favorite(tasty!) in my house the past many days. If I don't get to post before then - Happy Independence Day to my fellow Americans!
peterson-kapet-68-600x337.jpg

forsooth

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 18, 2011
50% PS Nougat + 50% BCA in a no-name so-called "Italian Well Pipe." I'm really enjoying the blend.

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
SG Best Brown Flake in a Stanwell bulldog, Costa Rica in the mug. A fine Sunday morning.

mjtannen

Can't Leave
Jan 3, 2011
Morning smoke combo.....Bottom of the bowl was last night's leftover Maltese Falcon with cigar flake refreshed this morning with a bowl topping of 50% Wilke Bestmake and 50% Lane BCA in a new for me estate rusticated bent billiard. I'm no master blender, however, this pound puppy blend was a surprisingly pleasing smoke. Just goes to show how infinite pipe tobacco varieties can be. I'm a guy who never tosses any unsmoked tobacco leftovers.

romeowood

Lifer
Jan 1, 2011
The Interwebs
Cope's Escudo (that I've successfully dated to late 1985) in the Castello Sea Rock again, with a Diet Coke. I know, you were probably expecting some civet coffee or an aged pu-erh, but I've already done those and I'm working up my review add-on for the Escudo. After this it's another bowl with some ice water and then the writing begins.

castello-2-600x449.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.