PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

smoker

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 25, 2011
i'm smoking an aromatic mix containing kentucky nuggat, grassmere, caramel coffee and vanilla.

jlee

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 1, 2011
Denver
GLP Chelsea Morning in the B-C Corsar paired with a Breckenridge Agave Wheat beer. First time trying this brew - a great American wheat beer with a little naturally sweet Agave flavor (not Tequilla flavored... in fact I was advised to mix half with orange juice for a spectacular mimosa). This was a really nice pairing. The brew really brought out the non-latakia flavors in this blend and the brew was a little more tart with the smoke. Easy to drink... I could do a few more (of both). Happy Friday everyone.

mp31guitar

Lifer
Jun 28, 2011
Im smoking Bob's Wacky Baccy. A blend from a guy that works at Boda Pipes in Greenville SC. Smoking it in a Peterson Donegal Rocky 03.

clanobucklin

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 19, 2010
Anniversary Kake in CustomBuilt Oom Paul. This one of the few VaPers I really enjoy. I am beginning to think Russ Oullette is a master with Perique. Not a spice I normally like in pronounced doses - but he seems to make it sing. Case in point with Ani Kake - tastes great - with hints of chocolate and spice...very smooth...no perique sharpness which is surprising considering that it does have a high percentage of perique in it. Chasing it all down with Pliny the Elder an IPA from Russian River Brewing Company. For lovers of brew...this is one to search out and try.

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
I forgot, I did start off with a big bowl of Penzance tonite ( who would have guessed ) 8O :mrgreen:
Up a little late tonite Lawrence are we?

Status
Not open for further replies.