PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
Just purchased McClelland No. 24 that has a packed date of 2007..... Heading out now to light it up in my Savinelli Tevere billiard. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

:puffpipe:

romeowood

Lifer
Jan 1, 2011
The Interwebs
GLP Cairo in Jet Stream #2. Reading the forums reminded me how much I loved this blend, and glad I always keep a tin in the cellar now. Perfect medium body, bright acidity paired with instant coffee (Krasdale, a store brand diesel fuel :lol: ) and the refreshing punch in the nose that I needed to really wake up this morning; the Telegraph Hill earlier was just a shade too dark for my morning afternoon palate.

theotherspace

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 15, 2011
Liverpool, UK
Up until Monday I hadn't smoked in 8 weeks, a combination of stubbornness and altruism had made me accept a challenge from a friend who said I couldn't quit for a week. Normally I wouldn't prove the point but there was a charitable donation on the line so I went 8 weeks. I broke my fast with some Petersons Irish Flake. A very nice way to return to the way of the briar, and like coming home to an old friend.

gecko13

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 2, 2011
Goodyear,AZ
Trout Stream in MM cob. Later this evening I am looking forward to a big bowl of Blue Mountain and a glass of Johnny Walker Blue Label.

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
H & H Black House in my Savinelli full bent apple.....
WOW!!! another fantastic blend by Russ!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.