PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnatjulio

Lifer
Mar 22, 2012
New York
Just decided to smoke a pipe on the drive home from work for the first time. Decided to mix leftover Billy Budd and Dark Cherry Cavendish, roll down all the windows, open the moonroof, load up the pipe and fire it up. What a relaxing ride, I only had two outbursts (which is pretty good for a 15 minute drive extended to 45 minutes.)

msandoval858

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 11, 2012
Austin, TX
I find that smoking a pipe really makes my ride home enjoyable. I walk out of my office everything with a pipe in hand to enjoy during the drive.
My office is only 13 miles from home but with Austin traffic, that can be anywhere from 30 min to an hour. Usually long enough for me to enjoy most of a bowl and finish it off after dinner later in the evening.

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
I usually enjoy a good smoke on the road; but sometimes it can be a pain on the back roads of Tennessee.

bailey331

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 24, 2012
I live in the country and enjoy smoking my cob on the 30 minute drive home from work.

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
I sometimes unwind from the stress of work with a bowl on the way home, but mainly to prevent cases of road rage at all the ignorant Sheeple driving slow in the LH lane.

colcolt

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 11, 2012
I sometimes unwind from the stress of work with a bowl on the way home, but mainly to prevent cases of road rage at all the ignorant Sheeple driving slow in the LH lane.
...talking on their cell phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.