PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Made me think of Mandy Rice-Davies, also Welsh, but no connection. She was thought of as smokin' hot in the 60's....
440px-Mandy_Rice-Davies_%281964%29.jpg

She might be on her knees here for communion, but the stir she caused in London suggested she went on her knees often for other than receiving the bread and wine.

Reactions: seanv

Casual

Lifer
Oct 3, 2019
NL, CA
Seemed embarrassed by the pipes. Would like to hear some good memories that he passed over in the telling.

seanv

Lifer
Mar 22, 2018
Canada
Made me think of Mandy Rice-Davies, also Welsh, but no connection. She was thought of as smokin' hot in the 60's....
440px-Mandy_Rice-Davies_%281964%29.jpg

She might be on her knees here for communion, but the stir she caused in London suggested she went on her knees often for other than receiving the bread and wine.
Ooohhh how controversial

Tommy Boy

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 28, 2020
Michigan
Cherry tobaccos. Now I'm craving one. I've never actually had any, suspicious as I am of Lane's Very Cherry.
You should try cult blood red moon only cherry tobacco for me. No fake chery cough syrup very enjoyable areo.

seanv

Lifer
Mar 22, 2018
Canada
Cherry tobaccos. Now I'm craving one. I've never actually had any, suspicious as I am of Lane's Very Cherry.
I like lane very cherry. If smoked very slow it is creamy and very cherry like. If smoked too fast it would probably burn like hell and taste like nothing.

Reactions: olkofri