newfiepipe

Lurker
Nov 30, 2012
hey everyone i been looking into getting a joe case poker
whats every ones thoughts on joe case

bigvan

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
I've been collecting pipes by North American carvers for a few years now and I've never heard of this guy.

newfiepipe

Lurker
Nov 30, 2012
thx guys ya i was on esty and i was like umm what thats cheap and they are very known so i thought i would ask
-newfiepipe

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
Wow those are nice nosewarmers and I found a new website! I wonder who else has a shop on Esty.

yorkshirepipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 26, 2012
I first saw Joe Case on youtube and people really like his pipes! I don't own one (student budget!) but i've met with guys who have them and they're stunning pieces. He's a really good guy and a talented pipe maker.
Youtube Channel Here

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I also have never heard of him and I am not a fan of someone who does not show the exact pipe they are selling. The guys shows pictures of pipes but then says it can take up to 8 weeks to get one so he is taking orders off a picture. He also gives no description as to the size, weight, bowl dimensions. He says and I quote

" The pipe you order may be slightly different but will be very similar to this one" Sorry but for what he is charging I want to see the exact pipe I am buying and I want to know the exact dimensions. I personally would never do business with someone who works this way.

joecase

Lurker
Nov 18, 2012
Thanks for all the VERY nice comments about my pipes!

I'm sure after my private message to cigrmaster, he has a better understanding that the pipes I sell are MADE TO ORDER. Therefore, the customer has the option to decide some final dimensions, colors, etc. Oh, and my waiting list is now 16+ weeks.

I DO occasionally make and sell pipes that I offer as is with and exact photograph of the pipe.

With hundreds sold worldwide, I believe folks enjoy buying from me that way.

Blessings,

Joe Case

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Thanks, Joe, for updating us all with the current timing for commissions. It was a pleasure to listen to your interview with Brian on the PM Radio Show. Hope the upcoming show is a barn-burner.
Best,
-- Pat

rhys

Lurker
Dec 19, 2012
I just received my first Joe Case pipe; Sleepy Hollow. I love it! It is a gorgeous poker rusticated to look like a tree stump. The craftsmanship is superb! Oh, and it smokes great. You won't find a more well-made artisan pipe for the money. Alas, you will wait 20 or so weeks for it but that is its own testimony to Joe; people love his pipes. I did email Joe a few times, being inpatient, and Joe always got right back to me. I will definitely buy more pipes from Joe!

easygoer

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 31, 2013
Had a look at Joe's youtube clips. Great radio voice. Looks like a nice guy and I would like to order a pipe from him some time in down the road.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Just took a look at the online video and also the selection of pipes on offer. I like the longer stemmed

versions the best, only because, as a matter of choice, I like the smoke a little cooler. Case's pipes

have an admirable variety in finishes and styles. The prices are within reach of less exalted spenders,

which is also a good thing.

bogie

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 10, 2010
I have been following Joe for a while now. Ordered my first pipe Aug 1st. His new website has the waiting list on it. There are 106 pipes ahead of me, and he says right now the average is +/- 16 weeks!
Love the style and would love to have more but I am a very impatient fella lol.

kanaia

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 3, 2013
With all this talk about Joe's pipes I couldn't take it anymore. I just ordered one of his Mad Hatter Poker's. Should have it in time for Christmas. Can't wait. Thanks Joe.

Status
Not open for further replies.