PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebklodt

Might Stick Around
Nov 9, 2012
I am a guitar instructor full time and part time pipe maker. I hope to move into a little more pipe making in the near future. Sorry pics are so big and hope the pics are not considered spam!

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
Finally got out of the evil HVAC/Mechanical business which I hated with a passion that could not be described, and was in for almost 30 years. Now went to work for my son and his business partner building subwoofers, my son's new 24" diameter model:

pylorns

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
Austin, Texas
www.thepipetool.com
I see this post got drug out of the past by a few months.
I'm the Operations Manager for a medical software company. What that really means is I run the marketing department, the sales department data warehousing, and manage all of the company forward facing "web" elements. Prior to that I did IT and QA.

pipeherman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 13, 2013
I'm a BA Hons Politics and History Student - yes i'm one of those dreadful people :puffy:

pchitti

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas
Unemployed at the moment. Career has been mostly sales and customer service. Spent a couple of years as Operations Manager for a web based company. Never could get the owner to treat it as anything other than a piggy bank. Left that sadly and have been bouncing since.

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
I own and operate a 37 year old family business with my sister. We are an Industrial Screen Printing operation that supplies the manufacturing industry with nameplates, decals and graphic overlays. We screen print two part epoxy inks on aluminum for rating and serial number plates, Conventional solvent based inks on vinyl, polyester and polycarbonate substrates and fabricate other items like gaskets and electronic insulators. Our customers run the gamut from Aerospace to medical equipment manufacturing, heavy construction equipment, telecommunications test equipment, Agricultural machinery and simple corrugated yard signs for local craftspeople and political uses.

rmason

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 27, 2013
Right now I'm a full time student getting my degree in teaching for secondary education, but for work, I work in an after school daycare program for elementary schools.

~Ron

av8scuba

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 4, 2013
Mid-Missouri
I am an Oracle database administrator and PeopleSoft administrator for the University of Missouri. I also do amateur blacksmithing.

Status
Not open for further replies.