PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

felix Cappuccio

Might Stick Around
Mar 17, 2021
EDIT: Fixed Capitalization in Title (See Rule 9)

I would just like to give a shout to Mr.boswell and family he is a great pipe maker and his daughter Rachel handles the customer service which is second to none they have two stores one in chambersburg PA and the other in Alexandria PA give them a try you won't be disappointed

Last edited by a moderator:
May 2, 2018
Bucks County, PA
Their pipes must be hard to come by, because every time I check their website I don't see any listed. Wonder if they still post them on Monday nights?
They have quite a following. I’ve owned a few in the past and my only criticism is that most of their pipes are too big for me. I still own a Boswell 2000 free hand and it is a spectacular smoker. ?☕

Infantry23

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 8, 2020
Smithsburg, Maryland
Been meaning to stop there for years...nay, decades. So much for intentions. Which of the two stores has the most pipes, just in case I decide one day to run wild?
The store in Chambersburg, PA always has his pipes in stock. I know that might not be a feasible trip for most on the forum, but if you're in the area it's a trip I would highly recommend.

As for the previous question about which store has the best selection of pipes and tobacco, I have not been to the other store but Chambersburg has plenty of both. They have everything you need and their house blends are top of the line. I can't recommend them highly enough. And the cherry on top is their smoking lounge on the 2nd floor!

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
I very much enjoy their Northwoods blend, but haven't been able to grab one of their pipes. And of course I hear about their B&M locations after I move away from Pennsylvania.
And of course, if you moved back to PA, they'd relocate to where you are now. Because the script of this planet is being written by the guy who stole your bike. And Larry David. And the Twilight Zone writing staff.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
A bunch of semi-local forum guys meet there once a quarter or so, they have a great lounge. I haven't made it up to the new shop yet, which looks like a great ride in my MGB. (near Raystown Lake). Maybe this summer, I'll cross that off my list (JM is pretty much stationed there these days).