PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

logs

Lifer
Apr 28, 2019
Anyone try McGahey's Buckland Curlies? It's in the style of the older Three Nuns (e.g. perique instead of Kentucky).

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Anyone try McGahey's Buckland Curlies? It's in the style of the older Three Nuns (e.g. perique instead of Kentucky).
I have tried it. I liked the taste, but not the tongue tingle. And yes, it did remind me of VaPer Three Nuns to some extent.

Reactions: logs

logs

Lifer
Apr 28, 2019
I have tried it. I liked the taste, but not the tongue tingle. And yes, it did remind me of VaPer Three Nuns to some extent.
I enjoyed it quite a bit. Although, in part it may be nostalgia because it's the blend that got me interested in the spicy side of VaPer's. Unfortunately McGahey stopped importing to the US. I haven't had any in quite a number of years.

Reactions: JimInks

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
I enjoyed it quite a bit. Although, in part it may be nostalgia because it's the blend that got me interested in the spicy side of VaPer's. Unfortunately McGahey stopped importing to the US. I haven't had any in quite a number of years.

I'd like to try it again.

logs

Lifer
Apr 28, 2019
Me too. I have a friend in London. I'll have to see if I can work something out and have him send me some.

mortonbriar

Lifer
Oct 25, 2013
New Zealand
I picked up a tin of the yellow and put away to age, I probably would not have coughed up if it was not for the earthy, typy, descriptivey, intriguing, saliva inducing notes of our one and only 5 star reviewer!

Isaac.

Status
Not open for further replies.