Jim's Revised Peter Heinrichs Dark Strong Review.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Here's a 2022 Golden Sliced
View attachment 154012
If you read the description at Tobaccos Reviews, you'll see the original contents label is different: Classic golden brown Piedmont and Old Belt Virginias. Natural tobacco only, this slow burning, mild yet flavorful cut plug is a favorite with traditional flake lovers.

Feb 12, 2022
North Georgia mountains.
If you read the description at Tobaccos Reviews, you'll see the original contents label is different: Classic golden brown Piedmont and Old Belt Virginias. Natural tobacco only, this slow burning, mild yet flavorful cut plug is a favorite with traditional flake lovers.
Interesting, although disheartening at the same time. I'm interested in opening one tin from each blend I restocked on to do a side by side comparison. Wessex, Rattrays, Mcconnel. I've yet to open new tins on alot of these

Reactions: JimInks

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
If anyone here has problems with red Virginia, you don't have to worry about the 2016 version of Orlik Dark Strong Kentucky. I can smoke it with no problems and will it be great in another 5 -10 years.
I plan on testing the 1996 version after I finish my 1998 tin.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
No. I sure would like to so I could find out what it is now. My overseas buying is history.

Reactions: Ahi Ka