Jim's Guest Appearance On The Virtual Pipe Club Meeting.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Here is the video of my guest appearance on the Virtual Pipe Club zoom. I start talking one hour and thirty minutes in if you want to skip through the earlier chat. We mostly talk about pipes and pipes tobacco, and my reviews. I tell the Edward G. Robinson story, how I got into pipe smoking, and I answer lots of questions.

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
That was great Jim. Brought back some memories when you mentioned stills and Eckard drugs. My oldest son and his friend started a still when they were teenagers just to see if they could do it. Fortunately that didn't take off, but my boys are showing interest in smoking pipes. I'm putting together a starter kit for the two oldest. The twins have a few years yet before they come of age. The boys have competition as my daughter has staked claim on my pipes and cellar.

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
Here is the video of my guest appearance on the Virtual Pipe Club zoom. I start talking one hour and thirty minutes in if you want to skip through the earlier chat. We mostly talk about pipes and pipes tobacco, and my reviews. I tell the Edward G. Robinson story, how I got into pipe smoking, and I answer lots of questions.

As soon as Yellowstone is over!

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia

Great interview Jim! I enjoyed it and your answers.

Reactions: JimInks