Jim's Carolina Red Flake With Perique 2021 Review.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

3 Fresh Emiliano Pipes
9 Fresh Brebbia Pipes
12 Fresh Rossi Pipes
48 Fresh Vauen Pipes
8 Fresh Moonshine Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

JKoD

Part of the Furniture Now
May 9, 2021
IN
You just have to keep hitting refresh. It eventually works, but does that for almost every step. Tobaccopipes went through their stock in 25 minutes. ?
So, I got a few tins but I have to admit…it’s a bit silly. Hope it’s good, but at end of day doubt it’s worth the mad dash.

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
On the radio show tonight Brian's guest was Jeremy Reeves, Head Blender, for Cornell & Diehl and he suggested it would great in 15-20 years. I don't anywhere that much time left.

Reactions: hoosierpipeguy

mikefu

Lifer
Mar 28, 2018
Green Bay
Just finished up my first pipe of this blend. I really like it. It’s a lot more smooth and aged tasting than I was anticipating. The most unique thing about it is that after halfway, it develops a spicy richness, with some definite baking spice notes, cinnamon in particular. Good sweetness as well. This stuff is going to be amazing in a few years. I’m glad I went deep on this one as a VaPer lover!

Val

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 18, 2019
After one bowl, first impression, I can say I really like this blend. Surprisingly smooth given the fresh tobaccos used. Jim did a great job breaking down the flavor profile. Props to Jeremy and c&d for producing this. It’s sweet, spicy, complex and just the right amount in each of those categories. Given the age of the tobacco I see why Jim says it should age exceptionally. It already has a feel of aged tobacco, its exciting to think how this will develop in the next 2, 5, 10 years. I’ll update further as I get more familiar with it and if anything changes.