PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Zero

Lifer
Apr 9, 2021
TX
I realize this doesn’t have anything to do with the review of the tobacco, but I am astounded at the comments section on the daily reader on the article for the release of this tobacco posted on the SP website.

I’ll be looking forward to the arrival of my order of these tins.
I was brought up strictly Christian, but my dad and other relatives on both sides weren't. I missed out on some good music growing up, and hid the music that would get destroyed if discovered in my house. Those comments at SP about this blend just crack me up, maybe I'll curl up to the good book (REVELATIONS) or pop in the original Omen 1&2 movies while I'm smoking it. If anything, it might spark some spiritual curiosity among people who don't have any spiritual experience or exposure... toward the good, hopefully. But isn't all Yin/Yang, can't have the good without the bad, light without darkness, heaven and hell, negative/positive...ect? My God people, lighten up.

Mar 13, 2020
missouri
I realize this doesn’t have anything to do with the review of the tobacco, but I am astounded at the comments section on the daily reader on the article for the release of this tobacco posted on the SP website.

Yes, pretty comical. Maybe they're afraid if they smoke it they will become possessed by the man himself!

• Haha
Reactions: TexJake and Zero

Piping Rooster

Can't Leave
Jun 29, 2022
Champa Bay
I was going to snag a tin or two to try but I have yet to smoke a C&D blend that is worthy of a $17 price tag. I'm all about capitalism but I also believe in "you get what you pay for" and there's much better blending houses that charge a good bit less.

Mrs. Pickles

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 8, 2022
AZ, USA

The comment section on SPC is an arena of robust debate only rivaled by the late Yahoo Answers. This is an event on par with when Give Me Liberty was released and its SPC review page lit up with flame wars in Chinese.

I’d also like to say thank you for this actual review as it is really helpful. I had a hard time imagining a blend with this much Perique as having much dynamism, but it looks like they pulled it off.

Brewfan

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 5, 2021
Louisville, KY, USA
I'm smoking it for the first time now. It's fantastic. I like perique, and this is everything I like about Perique multiplied by 10. Much more fig and raisin than spice, it's very strong but not harsh in the least bit. Perfect moisture, the burn is perfect.

My wife bought me this one tin at the B&M - one tin won't be enough for me.

Sethology12

Might Stick Around
Jan 27, 2023
Richmond, Va
I was going to snag a tin or two to try but I have yet to smoke a C&D blend that is worthy of a $17 price tag. I'm all about capitalism but I also believe in "you get what you pay for" and there's much better blending houses that charge a good bit less.
Wonder if some of the now defunct tobacco houses would still be in business if they just polled how much we'd be willing to pay per tin and made it worthwhile for them

Zero

Lifer
Apr 9, 2021
TX
They have to charge that amount to make up for all the sacrificial chickens that got squished in with the Perique, in those bourbon barrels, to make this unholy blend. All the proceeds will go towards robes and implements of sacrifice.🐓🐔🐥

Last edited:

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
They have to charge that amount to make up for all the sacrificial chickens that got squished in with the Perique, in those bourbon barrels, to make this unholy blend. All the proceeds will go towards robes and implements of sacrifice.🐓🐔🐥
oh shoot when I told you that when he spoke of making sacrifices he meant choking the chicken, well that's not what I meant. Oh wait did they add that to it????

• Haha
Reactions: Zero