PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

ravkesef

Lifer
Aug 10, 2010
Cheshire, CT
it was Jim’s reviews that started a long and beautiful friendship, one that has moved to regular (and not so regular phone calls,) and the occasional tobacco bomb. Reading his reviews, I knew exactly what a tobacco would taste like, and if I needed further clarification, a phone call would resolve the issue. We’ve shared happy times and sad times, and through these, a beautiful friendship developed. Imagine that—3000 reviews! I haven’t smoked that many tobaccos in my life, and I’ve been smoking a pipe for 63 years. But then, I’m a total philistine, and limit my tobaccos to a somewhat narrow range.
So congrats, dear friend, and I’ll be looking forward to the next 1000 reviews.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
it was Jim’s reviews that started a long and beautiful friendship, one that has moved to regular (and not so regular phone calls,) and the occasional tobacco bomb. Reading his reviews, I knew exactly what a tobacco would taste like, and if I needed further clarification, a phone call would resolve the issue. We’ve shared happy times and sad times, and through these, a beautiful friendship developed. Imagine that—3000 reviews! I haven’t smoked that many tobaccos in my life, and I’ve been smoking a pipe for 63 years. But then, I’m a total philistine, and limit my tobaccos to a somewhat narrow range.
So congrats, dear friend, and I’ll be looking forward to the next 1000 reviews.
And I thank you for all the good times, and for being there during the bad ones. That's what friends do for each other.

Eric gave me this Tinsky, which is a very precious gift.
Tinsky_Cherrywood.jpg

Akousticplyr

Lifer
Oct 12, 2019
Florida Panhandle
13e.jpg