PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 8, 2017
Sugar Grove, IL, USA
Jess’ pipes have an understated beauty. They generally will not wow you with astounding angel hair grain, dramatic, deep sandblasts, or fantastical shapes. He does classics with a Danish flair with impeccable balance and workmanship. I have only two in my collection. Both are black sandblasts done in the shallow Danish style with a red understain and Cumberland stems made from old Dunhill rod stock. Stately. Handsome. And with outstanding engineering.

Congratulations on a pipe that you will cherish for decades.

Thank you!!!

Jess’ pipes have an understated beauty. They generally will not wow you with astounding angel hair grain, dramatic, deep sandblasts, or fantastical shapes. He does classics with a Danish flair with impeccable balance and workmanship. I have only two in my collection. Both are black sandblasts done in the shallow Danish style with a red understain and Cumberland stems made from old Dunhill rod stock. Stately. Handsome. And with outstanding engineering.

Congratulations on a pipe that you will cherish for decades.

fjc623

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 24, 2014
New York
Thank you!!!
Cshubhra , I also had viewed your pipe on mikes law web site
great pipe you have please share the smoking quality.

also I had viewed the Harvard Dunhill set it was for sale
a few days ago and now sold . I’m thinking one of the members were the lucky buyer as well.

good luck what a find

I have only smoked it once - It smokes wonderfully. One of my very best (If not the very best)

Cshubhra , I also had viewed your pipe on mikes law web site
great pipe you have please share the smoking quality.

also I had viewed the Harvard Dunhill set it was for sale
a few days ago and now sold . I’m thinking one of the members were the lucky buyer as well.

good luck what a find

Status
Not open for further replies.