PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
I'm gearing up to have a smoke :puffy: to celebrate my ascension to Senior Member here on PM.com. I can honestly say I've NEVER posted more on any forum than I have here. You guys make it a nice relaxed place to hang out and get a few laughs. You also make it really hard to be content with the amount of tobacco and pipes I currently have.
Since it's a special occasion, I'm going to smoke some W.O.Larsen Signature Vintage in my Christmas Neerup 3/4 bent brandy.
-Jason

clanobucklin

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 19, 2010
Holy Trifecta!
Rich's threesome:
City of Roses

followed by Smoking Wicked
Dinner Break
Sasha Plus - all excellent. Smoked all in an unmarked French Canadian.

fred

Lifer
Mar 21, 2010
Good for you Lordnoble!
For me, the late night smoke is Vintage Syrian in a

Reverse Claw. Best to all.

http://pipesmagazine.com/members/fred/album/picture/562

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Since the W.O. Larsen works so well in the Neerup brandy, I think I'm going to dedicate it to this blend.

Thanks gang!
Also, right after I finished the Signature, I tried Samuel Gawith Fire Dance Flake in my 1/4 bent Neerup sandblasted egg.
-Jason

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Since the W.O. Larsen works so well in the Neerup brandy, I think I'm going to dedicate it to this blend.

Thanks gang!
Also, right after I finished the Signature, I tried Samuel Gawith Fire Dance Flake in my 1/4 bent Neerup sandblasted egg.
-Jason

onizuka

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 28, 2010
Enjoying a sampling of WO Larsen 2010 Limited. Holy moly, I really dig this stuff - it's just too bad that they don't make it anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.