PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

byzcath

Can't Leave
Aug 11, 2010
C&D Autumn Evening in a Peterson Aran. Wish I actually was having an autumn evening: a mere 24 degrees right now! :cry:

fred

Lifer
Mar 21, 2010
Good evening. It's Best Brown Flake in the Koncak Andreas Bauer Military Mount Lattice. http://pipesmagazine.com/members/fred/album/picture/563

This Pipe caught my eye years ago. I purchased it new and after a few months of smoking it, I became concerned about the stability of the Military Mount, as Meerschaum is soft and cannot take the stress that Briar can with this style of connector. I sent it to Floyd. He re-drilled the shank and threaded it for a bone screw connector. He then re-drilled, threaded and tapered both bits to proper alignment when screwed into the bone screw concealed in the 925 silver mount. The Pipe presents the appearance of a Military Mount, but has the security of a bone screw connector. This is precision work that I don't know anyone else that I would have the confidence to accomplish.

buck67

Can't Leave
Aug 4, 2010
Little Rock
My neighbor invited me over to drink some Irish coffee and smoke a pipe on the front porch while the snow was falling. I had some Wilshire in my Tree Trunk and he had a bowl of a local blend. It was nice to sit and smoke with my neighbor.

clanobucklin

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 19, 2010
Hola Everyone. Rich's Grandpas in a bent Parker pipe. Followed by Uhle's Raider's blend in a Sasieni Royal Stuart Billiard. Going to fire up the Sasieni again - don't know with what though. I tend to smoke stouter blends towards the end of the day.

bubbadreier

Lifer
Jul 30, 2010
Norman, Oklahoma
McCranies Quail Run (From Hobie1dog) in my West End....
img_3143-600x223.jpg

mauro

Lurker
Jan 9, 2011
Ieri sera Special London in pipa Rinaldo a passoggio lungo la strada del centro con un amico.Questa mattina Sud-Brasinien in pipa Tonino Jacono canadese grande..mm molto buono provate,fatto giro al supermercato(fuori) :)poi due chiacchiere con un'amica e a casa,oggi nebbia.

Buona giornata

Status
Not open for further replies.