PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlaug

Part of the Furniture Now
May 23, 2010
Iowa
I'm using up some of my stash of Lane's Strawberry. I'm smoking it in an old CAO lattice panel billard. This blend has been discontinued and for some reason I decided I needed to hoard my remaining supply.
Its a terrible tobacco. Just awful. I have no idea why I'm hanging on to it and doling it out like it was a precious commodity. Imagine trying to smoke a strawberry Slurpee...while the local Fire Department hoses your pipe down with water. Every time you open your mouth to take a breath someone shoots strawberry cough syurp down your throat. I actually paid good money to have this experience in my pipe. This should cement everyone's low opinion of any tobacco recommendations I might ever make in the future. Lane should be ashamed of themselves.
I bought it at a little wholesale tobacco shop just before a week long canoe trip two years ago, after I discovered I had neglected to pack any pipe tobacco for the trip. This stuff was all they had.
Its likely that the only person in the whole wide world who likes this stuff is my wife. Strawberries are her favorite fruit. Shortly after I got this bowl going, with close to forty charring lights and fifteen hundred relights, she stuck her head into the room and said, Thanks! and winked at me.
She winked at me!!

fred

Lifer
Mar 21, 2010
Good evening. It's 3 Oaks Syrian in a Canadian. Best to all.

http://pipesmagazine.com/members/fred/album/picture/852

classicgeek

Apr 8, 2010
Mac Baren Plumcake in my 4-pin Brigham volcano. Takin' her slow and easy. Just right on that slow smoking line, I think. It is delicious. All the flavors coming through.
Simon

clanobucklin

Jan 19, 2010
Good Evening. Same as last night
H&H Klassic Burley Kake

followed by dinner

followed by 4N's Bald Headed Teacher

with a nightcap of Pipeworks and Wilke #13 A perfect Trifecta tonight - all smoked in a Leon de Persi full Bent Pipe.

igloo

Lifer
Jan 17, 2010
woodlands tx
McCrannies Southern Cream in the Gepetto , Expresso with honey and fresh cream .It is still dark here at 5:00am with a light fog , I think the critters will be wakeing up soon to greet the sun Everyone have a good day !

mikethepipe

Might Stick Around
Jan 19, 2011
Orlik Bull'seye....introduced to me by Scotsjim, lovely..'want to inhale rather than merely 'puff' (bad etiquette according to a cigar book I once had) Gonna have a change from aromatics except for one that I'm lovin' (Poschl tabak,Cherry&sherry) Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.