PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

romaso

Lifer
Dec 29, 2010
Pacific NW
Incredible! We hope to visit London someday and I hope it is still there - what a timeless looking place!

Side note - we have a dream trip to Ireland coming up and (yes, there is a Fox location in Dublin nearby and definitely will stop in) a highlight for the brief time we will be in Dublin will be a stop at the Peterson location!
If you have the time and inclination, look at booking a tour of the Peterson factory. It's right on the bus line, in Sallynoggin, a few miles outside Dublin.

chilllucky

Lifer
Jul 15, 2018
Chicago, IL, USA
scoosa.com
My wife and I were there this past Wednesday (17 August). We were able to purchase G&H flakes from a fresh re-supply they said arrived the day before - for those who need some proof Gawith is still making tobacco - and enjoy the lounge upstairs. A fantastic place. The museum even held the interest of the two non-smoking teenagers we had in tow.

Reactions: John C. and simong

Nicolasylvain

Might Stick Around
Jun 18, 2022
France
The Dunhill shop on the corner used to have an intimate, modern lounge which I do miss. It felt like a little known gem of a getaway.

John C.

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 7, 2020
Rhode Island
Awsome!. Thanks for sharing. Amazing to know you're walking through the same doors a Winston Churchill. Love the history.

gawithhoggarth

Can't Leave
Dec 26, 2019
Kendal, UK
www.gawithhoggarth.co.uk
My wife and I were there this past Wednesday (17 August). We were able to purchase G&H flakes from a fresh re-supply they said arrived the day before - for those who need some proof Gawith is still making tobacco - and enjoy the lounge upstairs. A fantastic place. The museum even held the interest of the two non-smoking teenagers we had in tow.
LOL is proof needed? Just a little easier to send next day delivery within the UK than across the pond (at the moment.........)

• Haha
Reactions: rossmycroftholmes

chilllucky

Lifer
Jul 15, 2018
Chicago, IL, USA
scoosa.com
LOL is proof needed? Just a little easier to send next day delivery within the UK than across the pond (at the moment.........)
Just making a little fun of the folks who come on the forum to complain/theorize about the demise of your firm because they can't get what they want in one or two clicks.

Personally, I would find it strange if you and Germain's didn't prioritize hundred year old domestic business relationships.