PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

nativeson

Might Stick Around
Sep 24, 2010
I'm with hessenland, a lot of the appeal has to be the novalty of an American, available (well, sort of available) plug format. That being said, how smart is Mr. Peace to have tapped into such a wellspring of consumer demand?

unclearthur

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
While I am very interested in the tobacco I am also in no huge hurry. I will wait until the initial "feeding frenzy" is over and then order.

collin

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 29, 2010
Oklahoma
While I am very interested in the tobacco I am also in no huge hurry. I will wait until the initial "feeding frenzy" is over and then order.
I'm with you UncleArthur, I almost ordered some the other day while there was plenty of it, but I'm in no big hurry,....as a matter of fact based on several of the reviews it doesn't sound like a blend that I'm gonna like.

I did the nicotine-freak thing for years with Winstons and Copenhagen and am not the least bit interested in getting back into it again.

isodave2

Lurker
Jan 8, 2011
I agree with unclearthur's post:

"While I am very interested in the tobacco I am also in no huge hurry. I will wait until the initial "feeding frenzy" is over and then order."

Status
Not open for further replies.